Long Term Rentals at Harbour Heights
Once You Come, You Won't Want to Leave
Harbour Heights has a variety of leases for those looking for long-term rentals. Our location on Seven Mile Beach is only a short drive to George Town, minutes from a large supermarket, and yet, is located away from the hustle-bustle of the hotel area. There is a parking space for each condo, and ample guest parking for a 2-car family. Each condo has its own private entrance, a balcony or patio, and a view of the sea, pool and courtyard. All guests have 24-hour access to our laundry facilities on the property, which includes washers and dryers.
Pets are welcome in some (but not all) condos!
Each Harbour Heights condo provides high-speed internet access, Wi-FI, cable TV, and private phone. On-site shopping offers both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages for purchase at competitive prices.
Maid service is mandatory, minimum of twice per week. (Owner pays one, guest pays one.)
Harbour Heights has a nice mixture of full year and summer long-term rentals. We've long been a favorite for individuals working on limited visas or work permits as well as those with long-range employment plans.
Rentals of more than 1 month enjoy a reduced rate. Rentals of more than six months enjoy both a reduced rate and an exemption from the 13% government tax and 6% Resort Fee.
SUMMER Long Term Rentals: May 1, 2017 - December 15, 2017
WINTER Long Term Rentals: December 16, 2017 - April 30, 2018
- US$4,500 a month for 1-month occupancy. Utilities and 1x weekly housekeeping are included. Rental fee must be paid up front. Please note, this rate is only available in summer. Winter 1-month rentals get a 10% discount and the 5% repeat guest discount is not applicable.
- US$3,500 over 1 month - under six months. Guest pays all utilities and 1x weekly housekeeping. First month's rent plus one-month security deposit required prior to occupancy. Deposit refund available after condo inspection.
- If you have a work permit, you do not have to pay government tax.
- If renting for less than 6 months, guest must pay 13% government tax and 6% Resort Fee (unless guest has a work permit - then only covers the 6% Resort Fee).
- Early departures constitute loss of rent and security.
- Utilities, housekeeping service and gratuities paid as stated above.
Ask our Manager about our long term condo availability and offers.